In addition to transporting children daily, School Buses powered by Propane Autogas reduce the amount of harmful emissions released into the atmosphere. Children and staff benefit from a clean burning, cost-effective fuel that outperforms other alternative fuel sources.
The following case studies and resources are available for school districts converting to Propane Autogas:
- The largest school district in Oregon, Portland Public Schools, reports tremendous success with propane powered school buses.
- Zeeland public school district in Western Michigan chooses a sustainable solution that pleases everyone.
- Pilot Program saves Tippecanoe School Corporation $10,000 in fuel costs on just five propane autogas school buses.
- President and CEO of Blue Bird Corporation, Phil Horlock, discusses alternative fuels, the state of school bus sales and more.
- Blue Bird’s next generation Propane-Powered Vision bus, a fully integrated and purpose-built Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) bus, is leading the industry as the most popular alternative fuel school bus.
- Blue Bird’s Micro Bird G5 combines renowned safety, durability and offers best in class horsepower and torque.
- What is Propane Autogas?